woensdag 29 juli 2015

Modern Fascism

And Now for something completely different: Fascism has many faces. This is one of them:

British Columnist Katie Hopkins Wants 'Euthanasia Vans' Because There Are 'Too Many Old People'

They'd be just like ... ice cream trucks.


A British TV personality and columnist said she supports "euthanasia vans" because there are "too many old people."
Katie Hopkins, who is currently a columnist for The Sun, made the comments during an interview with Radio Times magazine.
"We just have far too many old people," she said. “It’s ridiculous to be living in a country where we can put dogs to sleep but not people.”
Her solution? Euthanasia vans that go to homes like ice cream trucks. “It would all be perfectly charming. They might even have a nice little tune they’d play. I mean this genuinely. I’m super-keen on euthanasia vans. We need to accept that just because medical advances mean we can live longer, it’s not necessarily the right thing to do.”
Hopkins defended her controversial stances in a video published Tuesday by the Guardian.
"I have to be fearless in my defense of my opinion, and that's what I try to do," she said. "I think, actually, I give a voice to ... the regular, good, everyday British citizen who's trying their best to do the right thing for their family. For me, that's who I represent. That's who I'm really keen to stand up for."
Hopkins is gearing up for the debut of her panel show on TLC, "If Katie Hopkins Ruled The World," set to premiere next month.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

And now for something completely different.... THANKS!
Forgive for posting bullshit but this, edited, montage of the sketch beats every other imho.

btw if she's referring to this trend there's a lot of work to do in the age of equality... Muhahaaa

Peter Flik en Chuck Berry-Promised Land

mijn unieke collega Peter Flik, die de vrijzinnig protestantse radio omroep de VPRO maakte is niet meer. ik koester duizenden herinneringen ...